Unfortunately the weather hasn’t been the best here. Tomorrow, my Mom and I are headed to Wisconsin to stay at my cousin’s house overnight. Then Wednesday we will head home. To say I am ready to be back in Iowa with Audrey, the cats, and all of my wonderful friends, would be an understatement.
1-3. Snowshoeing with Mom.
4. A Christmas gift from my Uncle Jim and Aunt Sue.
5. Old cigar advertising.
6. Family portrait.
7. Traditional Italian dinner.
8. Opening a Christmas present.
9. Hot cocoa.
10. Best french toast I’ve ever eaten.
11. Just past the swing is a lake.
12. Solo trek up a snowy hill.