1. Quiet moments by the creek in our backyard
2. Playing dress-up at Target! Bought this dress for $7!!
4. The start of my tree for the Festival of Trees
5. For Audrey’s birthday, my parents gave her 2 tickets to Sandy Hackett’s Rat Pack Show
6. It was so much fun to get the opportunity to see what it might have been like to see The Rat Pack.
This is the first weekend in FOREVER that we don’t have something going on. I’m going to work on my tree a bunch, and hopefully finish it. I have some serious studying that needs to be done for Economics. I also want to eat a bunch of really hearty delicious foods.. because it’s the weekend, and I’m hungry. I will be back tomorrow with my first post of monthly favorites, be it beauty products, tv shows, music, whatever!
Sweet Hannah Pea